Know… where to get help

If you're concerned about your own or someone else's drinking, speak to your GP, who may refer you to a specialist agency.

Alcohol directories of services

Each of the Northern Ireland Drug and Alcohol Coordination Teams (DACTs) has produced a directory of services available in their area. To find out what services are available in your area, download the relevant directory at the bottom of this page.